Powered by Blogger.

Lorde

Hey

So I and pretty much everybody around the world love Lorde and I am obsessed with her new album and I have my favourite songs on repeat.
My favourite song so far has to be Glory and Gore I have it on repeat on my Ipod and its constantly in my head.

My sister is also obsessed with her and for her birthday earlier this week I bought her the album as well as Metro magazine which had her on the cover.
I especially loved the photographs as she looks amazing and I loved the clothes she was wearing and the ear piece jewellery she wears in this photo and on the cover.
Looking at these photos definitely makes me regret not taking photography in high school as I love how they capture a moment.

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.