Powered by Blogger.

Style Inspiration - Gossip Girl

Hey

So lately I've been getting back into some old TV series and re-watching from the start and remembering how awesome they were.  One of the series which I am completely OBSSESSED with is Gossip Girl.
 
There are sooooo many things I love about this show such as it being set in New York City, which is one of my dream destinations and also because of the fashion the characters wear.  I love both Serena and Blair's fashion but Blair is the one I am obsessed with.

These are just a few examples of Blair's fashion style.  I love how preppy her style is with a hint of vintage and also pin-up.  I also love her use of bright colours; looking specifically at her bright red leggings <3 <3.  I'm also a big fan of her use of headbands; I really really think this needs to be popular again! I seriously wish I could dress like this everyday.

Hope you all enjoyed this post!
           xoxo Gossip Girl ;p

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.