Powered by Blogger.

Current Scents

Hey

So literally the first thing I do every morning is put on some perfume.  It's something I've always done and when I don't I just don't feel like my appearance is complete.  I've gone through a couple of different perfumes during my time so I thought I'd share my current ones that use.
 

 

Curious - Britney Spears
This is the third bottle I've had of this particular fragrance which shows just how much I really like this scent.  I've had a couple of other Britney Spears perfumes but this one has to be my favourite.  I don't really like strong sharp scents, if that makes any sense, I like them kind of sweet and soft so it's not too overpowering.  This scent is just that it's sweet and it's a smell I've become accustomed to.  I'm almost out of this bottle, I'm not sure yet if I want to get it again or try something new.
 
Fame - Lady Gaga
When I heard Lady Gaga was bringing out a fragrance I was kind of excited, I am a fan of hers and was interested to see what kind of scent it would be.  I got it as a gift for Christmas, two years ago and it is still one of my favourite scents.  I love how quirky the bottle is and how the liquid is black.  As you can see it's running out which is sad as I can't find anywhere that sells them anymore *sigh*.

Golden Delicious Intense: Donna Karen New York
I got this perfume for my birthday last month and was a bit unsure  if I would like it or not.  At first I thought it was a bit strong and sharp but after a while I got used to it and I love it.  It's not as sweet as Curious and is a bit of a mature scent I guess.  It says it is accentuated with the scent of a juicy apple, hence the name, but I can't really smell it; but it is sharp and sweet like an apple.

I kind of overlap these perfumes, putting on any random one in the morning and evening so now I kind of smell like all three, which is interesting but nice.

Hope you all enjoyed this post. I would love to know what perfumes are your favourites. Hopefully it will help me out next time I get a new one ;)
     xoxo

 

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.