Powered by Blogger.

Parisian Staple

Hey

I recently got a new dress from Farmers which I thought I might share with you all.  I really like it, its very classic, you can wear it anywhere and it sort has a Parisian feel to it; or at least it does to me.

No Issue Striped Skater Dress
Usually $59.99, got it on sale for $41.99
 
I love the classic black and white stripes, which kind of make me look flatter in my stomach region, along with coming in at the waist, which is a big plus.  It's not too short or too long and the capped sleeves add to it's kind of vintage, Parisian feel which I love.
 
This dress is most definitely going to be my current favourite and will probably wear it any chance I get and would go well with some red lippy.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post
          xoxo

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.