Powered by Blogger.

The Beauty Scenario Tag

Hey
 
So I've seen a couple of blogs to this tag, so I thought that I would join in.  The tag was originally created by Lily Pebbles and I hope you enjoy my set of answers.
 

 
You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore. Which do you keep?
I don't have any high end foundations so if I had to pick one I'd say Nars Sheer Glow foundation.  I've heard great things about this foundation and would love to try it myself.  Drugstore would have to be Revlon Colourstay, it's pretty much the only one I have at the moment but works well for me.
 
You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it
I would ignore it.  It would just make the interview awkward, especially for her.  Maybe you could gently tell her after the interview is finished. 
 
You're not feeling your best and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
It would have to be a tie between my Lime Crime in Centrifuchsia and Rimmel Apocalips 303.  There're both bright purlpley pinks and make a statement
 
You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
For some reason I was all about having really long hair, so it was just flat and at that age I didn't really do anything to it, I mostly just wore it down.  Looking back now I would have cut it sooner, these days long hair just annoys me.  I didn't really wear makeup either, I really got into it after I left high school.
 
You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder-length Pixie Lott haircut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave & call your Mum hysterical? b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward? c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund?
I would probably have to go with A.  I hate when things get awkward and I really don't like confrontation.  I would probably cry at home and would never go to that hairdresser again.
 
Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I don't have any palettes at all that I could take.  If I had any I would take some Chi Chi ones in either Nudes or Bronzes and if I was lucky enough to have one a Urban Decay Naked Palette.
 
Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
Number one would have to be my Lime Crime lipsticks.  There're the most expensive lipsticks I own especially Centrifuchsia.  I would also hate if my foundation is gone, I NEED it.
 
Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed or b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?
Once again I would go with A.  I don't really like lending stuff out to begin with so if I did it was probably not that important to me or was about to run out or it was cheap and I could easily but another.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post
             xoxo

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.