Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Things #2

Hey

Yay its Friday! As you are reading this I will be on a emotional roller-coaster ride as I have a essay due tomorrow; the emotions range from stress to being hopeful its good all the way to just giving up because I've had enough. It happens every time. Oh well, these favourite things make me happy and help distract me.
 
Walking in Trees
While walking through Albert Park my friend and I saw this steel stair contraption that is built around one of the trees. We immediately walked along it and while it was a bit scary especially since at times it didn't feel stable it was amazing to see the park from above and I kind of felt like a child again,  having a obsession with climbing trees. 
 
 
Nails
As I've said in a previous post I love the colour pink, and at the moment I'm painting my nails in Strawberry Margarita by O.P.I. (The nails shown are the only ones I've done so far, I'm still working on it).
 
Song - Problem, Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
This song hasn't been out for that long and as soon as I heard it I loved it and it's been stuck in my head all day.  It's catchy, it makes you want to dance and I love the contrast of Ariana and Iggy's voices.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post and have a great weekend :D
        xoxo
 

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.