Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Things #8

No More Exams!
I know I've mentioned this in Wednesday's post but I am officially done for the semester! The fact that I no longer have to spend my time writing notes and planning exam essays is a huge relief.  I've gotten so use to it now that during the day I often feel that I should be studying then I remember I don't have to anymore!  Now I can spend my time more productively like reading blog posts and watching YouTube. That's productive right?
 
Sims 2
Another thing I can now do and not feel guilty about is play pretty much my favourite game, Sims.  I can spend so much time playing it that it's kind of embarrassing but it's my addiction.  My parents got me Sims 3 for Christmas a couple of years ago but I didn't really like it that much, I prefer Sims 2. I don't really know why, probably because I'm so use to Sims 2 that the next one was too different.
 
Tumblr
I've had Tumblr for a while but I haven't really used it as much. This all changed today when I decided to get into it. I basically just went on a massive re-blogging spree from French Interior Design to Disney Princesses. I might put a link to it on the blog, maybe, if you do want a link let me know. I think I'll be spending the rest of the day on it, let the new obsession begin.
 
 
This is just one of many images I re-blogged. It's Marie Antoinette's bedroom at Versailles and I think I'm in love.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post :) Have a great weekend.

2 comments

  1. I thought I was the only Sims lover! I used to love playing Sims 2 but ever since getting Sims 3 I haven't touched it at all. Can't wait to get my hands on Sims 4, no geeky but hey even bloggers need some computer entertainment haha. Rebecca xx

    stylewithrebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear I'm pretty much addicted to the game :) Maybe I didn't give Sims 3 a chance, I don't know I might try it again. Oooh Sims 4, can't wait to see how it's going to look like :D :D

      Delete

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.