Powered by Blogger.

New Hair

Hey

Well I did it, on Saturday I finally got my hair cut and it literally feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.  My hair went from being a quarter of the way down my back to just grazing my shoulders. 

Hey there re-growth
 
 
This is it in it's straightened form, today it's in its natural state; wavy and kind of looks triangular *sigh*  As you can see I wasn't brave enough to get a fringe, maybe next time though.  It's kind of like a bob but is longer at the front which I think nicely frames my face.
 
Another exciting thing happened over the weekend was that I pre-ordered a black polka-dot blouse from Popbasic.  I'm really excited about it, I don't really have any blouses at all so this will be welcome addition to my wardrobe and who doesn't love polka dots!
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! 


5 comments

  1. I love it!! Looks amazing, yay for hair chopping buddies! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really like having the front slightly longer too.
    popbasic is amazing! We've got a box from them before and their quality is superb

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Popbasic, I got a Le Breton from them and it's one of my favourite things ever!

      Delete

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.