Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Things #21

No more essays
Yesterday I handed in my last ever essay (hopefully) and it felt soooo good! It's getting close to the end of the semester and right now I'm kind of just over it all.  Essay's are the most painful thing ever and for some reason I just hate reading my own writing and I just can't stand editing. I've got an assignment and a test left to do then I'm all done apart from the exams at the end.  If I pass everything this semester I will have finally got my degree which is scary as I've been doing this for so long and I have no plans for what I'm going to do next.

Vlogs
Lately I've been really obsessed with vlogs all of a sudden.  There's heaps of them in my subscription box on YouTube and I just love watching other people's lives which are much more interesting than mine.  I have a lot of favourites including: Vivianna Does Makeup, Lily Pebbles, Essie Button, Zoella and Tanya Burr. Watching these videos are pretty much the highlight of my day and always put me in a good mood.

Return of awesome TV shows
It's that time of year where all the TV shows are starting back up again in the US and I'm soooo excited.  Once Upon a Time started back up earlier in the week and was so good! I've missed it so so much. As I'm writing this the Vampire Diaries are airing in the US and after that Reign.  These are another of my favourites shows and it's painful seeing all the tweets about the shows when I can't watch them and have no idea what is going on. 
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post and have a great weekend!

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.