Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Things #25

New Skirts
Last Wednesday, Guy Fawkes night, my parents and I made a dash to The Warehouse because my sister wanted some fireworks. Anyway while they were looking at what was left I of course wandered over to the clothes and found these babies.

 
Lately I've been getting into skirts and now own a lot more than I did a couple of months ago.  They're just plain skater style skirts which I love and the best thing about them is that they were $10 each! So of course I got one in black and the other grey and I love them.
 
My Suitcase
I've mentioned before there is family trip planned to the Gold Coast which I am excited about.  Last month or so my Mum has started buying suitcases and one of them was for me!
 
 
I just get so excited when I look at it. It's blue, it has wheels and sometimes I just like to walk around with it which is not weird at all.
 
And of course the best thing about going overseas is duty free so I've been trawling Aelia Duty Free** and making an extensive wish list. I won't lie I've mainly been looking at the makeup and fragrance section with a little peep at the confectionary.  For a while now I've had my eye on Marc Jacob's fragrances especially the new Daisy Dream, it's on the top of my list.
 
Travelling is something I've always wanted to do. Europe, especially France and Italy are my two dream destinations so sometimes I like to look at travel websites such as Webjet.co.nz**  to see how much I would have to save. This then makes me sad and that I really need to get a job *sigh*
 
End of Exams
Yesterday was my last exam for the semester and hopefully forever! It feels good but weird not having to study, I've been at uni for the past four years and it doesn't quite seem real that if I pass everything I will have a degree. I eventually will have to think about next year, I went to a info session about post grad for Art History which for some reason made me really excited as before I was just over it. Hmm still not quite sure what to do.

Hope you all enjoyed this post and have a great weekend!

**Sponsored Link

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.