Powered by Blogger.

Christmas Wish List 2014

Hey

It's hard to believe but Christmas is next week! Ahhhh nooooo. I have not finished my Christmas shopping, it's so hard to buy for other people especially boys, I have no idea what to get my brother a part from chocolate.  Shopping's also dangerous as I'll just find stuff I want and buy it, oops. So here's my Christmas list for this year.
 
 
TL - BR: MAC Ruby Woo, Kikki K 2015 Diary, Essie Nail Polish, Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume.
 

So this is all I could really think of, throughout the year I always have a number of things I want but when it comes to making a list for Christmas I find it hard.  I have a book that is filled with all the beauty items I want but I won't go into it, it's extensive.  My Dad isn't too happy nail polish is on my list, he thinks I have a lot but really I don't, most of them are shatters anyway.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! I would love to know what is on your Christmas Wish List.

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.