Powered by Blogger.

iHerb #001

Hello again

This was the last online purchase I made for myself last year (I think), it was so long ago I can't remember.  I heard a lot about iHerb, mostly on the Makeup Obsessives Facebook page so I wanted to join in and bought a couple of things.


 
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: iHerb has Real Techniques really cheap so it would be stupid of me to not get a couple of things.  I've heard people rave about this brush for putting on foundation, I've tried it once and it didn't go so well. I need more practice with it so hopefully I'll start to love it as much as everyone else.
 
Real Techniques Sponge: I've always wanted to try out a Beauty Blender so I went for next cheaper option. Like with the Buffing Brush I wasn't really sure how to use it, I need more practice.
 
Elf Undereye Setting Powder: I've watched Shaaanxo use and rave about it in many of her video's so of course I had to get some too.
 
Hurraw! Vanilla Bean Lipbalm: Once again this is a Shaaanxo inspired purchase. I got two, one for me and the other for my Dad as one of his Christmas gift's as he's always taking mine.
 
 
 
Real Techniques Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set: I went back and fourth deciding whether or not to get this. To save myself from buyer regret I got it and now I'm all set to navigate my way through putting on eye shadow.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! xx



No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.