Powered by Blogger.

March Review


Happy April everyone! This week is awesome as it's a short one and it's Easter so there's no shame in eating allll the chocolate.  Here's what's been on the blog in March.

Beauty Joint #001
I gave in and bought a couple of things off Beauty Joint including the most gorgeous blush ever <3

Shoes #002
I'm obsessed with boots so I got myself a couple of new ones from Number One Shoes.

Birthday Gifts
It was my birthday earlier in the month and I got a couple of cool things.

Schwarzkopf BB Hair Repair
I got this free during O-Week and it sounds interesting. Still keep forgetting to use it though.

Current Jewellery Pieces
I've been trying to wear more jewellery and these are what I've been wearing most often.

NZ Sale #001
Essie nail polishes were just $5 so of course I had to get some.

Hope you all enjoyed this post! xxx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.