Powered by Blogger.

Wanderlust Dreams - Disney


I started this 'Wanderlust Dreams' series thing last year in which I share all the cool travel things I would love to do, sort of like a bucket list. Since not having any assignments and being unemployed I have a lot of time on my hands to dream about being somewhere else. I'm a bit of a Disney fan and as such have been dreaming of a Disney getaway.

Since watching all of Pixels and Pixie Dust's videos numerous times I've had the desire to do a Disney Cruise. There are a variety of destinations such as the Bahamas, the Caribbean as well as the Mediterranean and Greek Isles. There are also four Disney cruise ships; the Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy and there is often a choice of the length of the cruise.
 
Ok so if I was to do a little mock cruise I would do the Mediterranean Cruise which departs from Barcelona and do a seven night length. The cruise visits most of my dream destinations; Rome, Florence and Naples in Italy as well as Nice and Cannes in France. The best thing about this being a mock cruise is that I don't have to worry myself with how much it costs. I did have a look though and prices start from US$2,878. The price goes up depending what type of room you want and what time of year you go.
 
There are a number Ports of Departure to choose from as well depending where you are. Port Canaveral is about an hour away from Disney World so before or after your cruise you can have some fun at the theme parks. From this port you can visit the Panama Canal, Bahamas and the Caribbean.
 
As well as the cruises Disney World as well as the other Disney parks around the world are on my wish list.
 
I would love to know what's on your travel wish list. Where's the one place you've always wanted to go?
 
Ashley xx 

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.