Powered by Blogger.

Dress Smart Haul

A couple of weeks ago I managed to wrangle my sister into taking me with her to Dress Smart in Onehunga. I hadn't been a long while/ hadn't left the house in a long time so I was excited just to go somewhere. It was Saturday so of course it was packed but I didn't let that deter me from going in and looking. I think I spent my time mostly giving some opinions while my sister felt the need to treat herself but I left with a couple of purchases myself.

The majority of it is pretty practical; a pair of tights/leggings from Bonds and two pairs of leggings from Glassons. However while in Glassons I found my way over to the accessories section and my eye was caught by a certain handbag.

What I love about it is that it somewhat resembles a satchel which I am obsessed with, I need one in my life. I also liked the simple gold hoop detail as well as the tan colour. My new wallet is quite big so I actually got it out in the store just to check it would fit, it did and the rest is history.

I was in the mood to spend. You know that mood where you just want to buy stuff on sight, that was me. I was restrained though, especially in comparison to my sister.

Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.