Powered by Blogger.

Lime Crime Beauty Haul

Hey

So from Beauty Blogs as well as YouTube Beauty Gurus, mostly Shaaanxo, I've heard about Lime Crime and their amazing lipsticks.  Looking through their range they have unique colours, which greatly fascinated me and I knew I had to have some.

There are a number of websites where you can buy them and they are the same price of $29.  I bought mine off Pagan Marie Boutique which is a New Zealand site based in Christchurch.  The hardest part was choosing which one to buy first as there were a number I wanted, so I will definitely be back and buying some more.

The colour I decided to go with first was Geradium.  This colour is a bright but not too bright pink, as you can see below, and when I saw it I fell in love as I have a bit of an obsession with the colour pink.  The lipstick is very creamy and goes on nice.  It also has a pleasant smell, with a slight hint of vanilla.  I also love the packaging of it as it's purple, sparkly and has a unicorn on it which is kind of awesome.


Hope you enjoyed this post, I have also bought some NYX products and will do a post on them next. xoxo.

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.