Powered by Blogger.

Nail Polish Collection

Hey
 
So as well as makeup and Art History my other big obsession is nail polish and I always love painting my nails a different colour depending on how I'm feeling.
 
I haven't really got a large number of them and a limited amount of colours but like with makeup I plan to expand by collection and get a range of colours.
 
 
As you can see most of them are O.P.I which I am obsessed with are the first brand I look at when wanting to get some new colours.
 
My two favourites are the two in the front; 'Big Apple Red' and 'Strawberry Margarita'.  These two are my favourites as they are both bright and fun colours and I especially love the intensity of the red.  I also love the names of the polishes and picked this pink especially because of the name.
 
I also love China Glaze's 'Eyes like Sapphires'; one because of the name and two is a nice deep blue and it also has what looks to be like glitter which makes it sparkle.
 
From other blogs I've heard some great things about Essie nail polish so I definitely want to include some colours in my collection.
 
Hope you enjoyed this post and if you have any other brands of nail polish that you swear by feel free to comment x.
 

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.