Powered by Blogger.

Where to Find Me

Hey

I've seen a couple of these post around and thought it would be a good idea to do one.  Through these posts I've found it very interesting what other types of social media bloggers use and also to find where else to follow them.
 
// Twitter
 

 // Pinterest


// Instagram


// Polyvore


// Bloglovin'


Hope you all found this post somewhat useful and follow if you want.  There will be no Favourites post this week, my last essay for the semester is due Friday *insert cheering* so there will be no more of me sharing my stressing ... until exams. In other news I've reached 100 followers on Twitter! It's pretty exciting, especially since I don't think I'm that interesting to follow. 
Hope you all have a great weekend.
            xoxo

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.