Powered by Blogger.

Winter Clean

Hey

This weekend has be the first where I could do anything I wanted as I have no more assignments to do for the semester YAS.  On Saturday I was in a cleaning mood so I cleaned my room including behind my dresser which was not a pretty sight.  I also cleaned my desk where my laptop is and where I basically do all my blogging and uni work.


This is the after, I forgot to do a before but I assure you it was a complete mess.  I don't know about anyone else but when a space is messy I somehow don't think clearly and it is very annoying when I can't find anything.  Now everything is all ordered and I can actually see the desk and there is no random pieces of paper anywhere.  From doing all the cleaning I managed to find stuff I thought I lost ages ago which is awesome as it was a bit of mystery as to where they went to...

Usually my laptop would be here but for some reason it won't log in which is very annoying as I pretty much spend most of my time on it so I've had to find other things to do, hence the clean.

Hope you all enjoyed this post
            xoxo

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.