Powered by Blogger.

Dreaming of Wanderlust - Game of Thrones


I'm a part of a couple awesome Facebook groups NZBloggers and #brunchclub which are spaces for New Zealand bloggers to share posts, ask questions and just be an overall supportive space. Great opportunities are also shared and when I saw the call for Game of Thrones fans I immediately put my hand up.
 
Trafalgar has launched TV inspired trips based on Game of Thrones as well as Outlander which I haven't watched but a lot of people love it.
 
Guests on the Highland Trail and Celtic Filmscapes will visit famous locations including the Whispering Woods and Winterfell Castle from Game of Thrones and Outlanders famous Kingdom of Fife. Imagine going to Winterfell Castle, that would be amazing!
 
A replica of Game of Thrones’ Winterfell Castle Courtyard has been created on the site where the filming originally took place in Londonderry, Ireland. Guests can dress up in character costumes from the show, tour the set and shoot live arrows. THIS SOUNDS AWESOME.
 
Here's the pricing for the trips and links for more information:
 
11 days, priced from $3983 per person and includes cinematic themed city tours, Game of Thrones experience in Castle Ward and more.
 
13-days, priced from $4,568 per person and includes visiting the Outlander filming locations for Fort William, 18th Century Cranesmuir and “1940s Inverness”.
 
Trips are available in the Northern hemisphere summer, between May and October 2016.

Trafalgar links:
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
 
 
 **I was asked to write a post about these trips but I think they're really cool and would be awesome to do especially if you love Game of Thrones as much as me.

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.