Powered by Blogger.

Summer Fashion Acquisitions

It's been quite a while since I've done a fashion post so I'd thought I would do one since I have a couple of new additions to my wardrobe which I am quite fond of. They're all from Farmers and I got them all on sale which is a major plus.
 
 
I got this skirt a couple of weeks before the other items. It's a skater skirt (of course) but what I really liked about it was the colour and the texture. I don't have any navy blue skirts so thought it would be a nice addition.
 
 
 
I spied this skirt the week before I got it but it wasn't on sale. Mum, being so wise, told me to wait till it was on sale and what do you know there was 50% off women's clothes. What drew me was the colour, I love a deep wine kinda red colour and I just fell in love with it. The skirt also came in a black but it just didn't stand out to me as this one. The skirt is a little different to what I would go for, not skater/straight, but I really like it. There's material/a belt which you can tie into a bow which I think looks cute. What's really awesome is how deep the pockets are, you could fit so much stuff in there.
 
 
I tend to choose skirts over shorts because finding a pair that fits me right is basically mission impossible. These pair were the only ones that kinda looked fine. They're similar to the skirt in that you can tie a bow for a belt and there's deep pockets. It's a light material, great for summer and is a army kind of green which I like.
 
 
This is not really a summer shirt but I really wanted a tartan shirt. I love the colours of it, dark blue and pink, and thought it would be a nice piece.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! I'm a bit nervous as tomorrow is my first shift. I got into a work experience program at The Pah Homestead and I'll be doing some shifts as a gallery host. I'm nervous/excited/all the emotions. Hope you all have a good weekend, can't believe it's only a week till Christmas!!!

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.