Powered by Blogger.

Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas

Twas the day before Christmas and all around shopping malls are packed with people scrambling to acquire gifts. This pretty much happens every year so I made sure I did all my shopping 1. before it got crazy & 2. in the morning, on a weekday.

For today's post I'd thought I do a little gift guide for those of you doing some last minute shopping and/or for the people who are just too difficult to buy for.

Chocolate
Easy, everyone loves chocolate. Favourites and Roses are easy to give, there's a variety so there should be one flavour that someone likes. And of course there's just blocks of chocolate, just pick your giftee's favourite and you're good.
 
Books
Like chocolate you can never go wrong. There are so many genres and topics to choose from so hopefully you can find something the person your buying for likes. I chose to include an adult colouring book for an example. I love Joanna Basford's illustrations, I already have Secret Garden and I would love the other two.
 
Beauty Gift Sets
Gift sets are great, you get a variety of items all bundled up in some beautiful (sometimes Christmassy) packaging. Last year my sister got me Revlon gift set with two Colourburst Lip Crayons which I loved. It was great.
 
Magazines
Also like with books magazines covers a wide rang of interests. This is the road I took with my brother who is extremely difficult to buy for. Magazine and chocolate and he's all set.
 
Gift Cards
And if all else fails you can always resort to the good old gift cards. They're easy and it means the person you're buying for actually gets something that they like.
 
I hope this was helpful in anyway. Merry Christmas everyone! Can't believe it's only a couple of days away, hasn't set in for me yet but I'm excited. I got an early Christmas present yesterday in finding out I passed all my courses and I now have my Honours degree! Thank god. Hope you all have an amazing Christmas.

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.