Powered by Blogger.

New Year 2016


Greetings! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas which included eating too much and having a lifetime supply of chocolate which will only last until early January if you're lucky.
 
I did a New Years post last year so I'd thought I would continue the tradition. This post will be very similar to last years, I have the same goals (if that's what you want to call them) which I want to continue working on.
 
I still want to be less scared of opportunities and not stress about everything. I want to be able to say yes rather than over analyse and then not end up doing anything because I invent problems that might occur. 2016 will be a year of change for me and doing new things. I won't be studying so I have no real plan for the year. Job hunting is top on my list but I also still have the desire to learn; skills to help with this blog, languages and whatever else I feel like wanting to know more of.
 
2015 was stressful, especially during the last few weeks of uni where it was the first time ever that I almost reached breaking point. I wasn't feeling that great about how I did with my courses so I was super relieved that I passed everything.
 
 
I hope you all have a great New Years wherever you are in the world and are ready to embrace the new opportunities and experiences 2016 has for you. In keeping with doing new things in 2016 I'll be in Wellington in the New Year which is a first. The image above is a still from a video I took on my new camera. I was thinking of making a little vlog but I'm not sure how well it will turn out. Like I said trying new things

Ashley xx
 

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.